Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 31-07-2021
As a user of GreenX, you acknowledge that you are bound to our Terms and Conditions below. These Terms and Conditions are effective from 10th March 2021. We may revise the Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
You should check the Site from time to time to review the current version of the Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions in the Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices located on particular pages of the Site.
Listed below are the terms that will be found in these terms pages.
- Parcel - Individual boxed item that has a single GreenX Courier label.
- Consignment - A group of parcels sent through our service.
- Customer/Sender/User: The party who contracts with GreenX to arrange collection and delivery of a parcel/consignment and who is responsible for payment of all Charges associated with delivery.
- Consignee/Receiver - The person who is receiving the parcel/consignment sent through GreenX Courier.
- The relevant collection point - means the address at which any Parcel/Consignment is to be collected by the carriers.
- The relevant delivery point - means the address to which any parcel/Consignment is to be delivered by our carriers.
- Driver release areas - means that the carrier deems this a 'safe' area and parcels can be left at the door without a signature. This only applies to certain services to certain areas.
- Shipping Label/Air Bill/Commercial Invoice - The documentation placed on/with the parcel.
- Working Day – Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 8 pm within Bangladesh, excluding public and bank holidays.
- Guarantee - Collection or delivery guarantee on applicable services or 'your money back.
- Compensation Cover - This is Transit cover that provides cover against loss and/or damage. This cover does not apply to goods present on the Restricted and/or Prohibited list and any premium paid for cover on items that are on these lists are not refundable in the event of loss or damage.
- Contract: The agreement between the Customer and GreenX for the provision of services.
- Member - means a person who has registered on the site (and "Membership" means the status of being a Member);
- The Company/Site - means www.greenx.com.bd
Charges: All charges payable by the Customer including but not limited to charges for the Carriage, surcharges (including but not limited to emergency, operational and fuel surcharges), storage charges, VAT, taxes, interest, fines, administration charges, duties, customs duties, levies, insurance premiums and any other amounts properly chargeable by GreenX to the Customer in connection with the Carriage or imposed by regulatory bodies concerning the Consignments and any other amounts payable under these terms.
We endeavor to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of a system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reasons beyond our control.
To the extent permitted by law we hereby exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any person in connection with the Site or connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Our Obligation to the customer
- GreenX will arrange delivery of the parcel through a third-party service with the reputable carrier as chosen at the time of ordering.
- GreenX does not come into direct contact with the consignments but arranges the shipment through one of the carriers that we hold an account with.
- GreenX reserves the right to without notice - Introduce, change, remove any pricing, Service or discount that is available online.
- There will be between 1-3 deliveries attempts that will be made for each consignment, depending on the service or carrier used for the delivery. If the parcel has to be returned to the sender, then a return charge will be applied and the customer understands they are liable for this. Should the consignment be returned to GreenX's Head Office it is the Customer's responsibility to pay to have the item collected and delivered to their designated delivery address and accept liability for any return charges originally applied to the order.
- Please ensure the correct parcel is given to the correct collecting agent that you have chosen at the time of ordering. Please also ensure that when sending multiple parcels, the correct labels are attached to the correct parcels as miss-labelled parcels cannot be re-shipped free of charge. It is the responsibility of the customer at the collection point to ensure the correct parcel is given to the correct courier. Should a parcel be given to the incorrect courier an additional surcharge may be applied to the order to have the parcel returned. No refund can be given on the original order due to an incorrect parcel being handed to a courier.
- Export services can be collected from a Residential address or Business. Please note the Import services are collected from a Business address only. GreenX can only deliver to a full street address. We cannot deliver to a PO Box. If a consignment has to be returned for this reason, no refund will be given.
- The carrier has the right to refuse a consignment for a given reason such as No Packaging, insufficient packaging or the consignment being too large. Also, GreenX has the right to refuse any order/user from our system.
- All customer services queries/claims must be directed through GreenX who will then contact the relevant carrier on the sender's behalf. If the carrier is contacted directly, GreenX may not be able to assist you with your query at a later date and this could also affect your right to claim with GreenX.
Please note that not all services offered by GreenX require the receiver's signature upon delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to check the information on the services GreenX to see if the service they are choosing requires a signature on delivery or not. Should service be selected where no signature is required no claim for loss can be made if there is a validly delivered scan available?
- Payment is taken by our automated system at the end of your order once the service has been booked with our carrier. All prices quoted on our web site are in TAKA. GreenX reserves the right to refuse any order and will process payment security checks on certain transactions and values.
- The order and any cancellation of the order will be confirmed in writing via e-mail. If this is not received, please contact our offices via the Contact Us page on our site, where the transaction will be confirmed by a member of our Customer Support team.
- Tracking is available through our Website. It is the customer's responsibility to track all shipments. Tracking is available up to 8 weeks from making the booking. At that stage, the tracking number may be reallocated.
- Customer's Obligation
The Customer shall warrant and undertake the following conditions:
- All parcels are appropriately and securely packaged for Carriage taking into account the content of the Consignment and ensuring that it does not cause damage or injury to equipment, personnel or otherwise; any parcel not packaged according to the packaging guidelines may be refused for transit or returned to the original sender without being delivered. Additional surcharges for the packaging being made secure during transit may be levied and no claim for damage can be accepted in this case.
- All consignments will have each box or parcel declared on the Booking so that the correct price and service can be provided to the customer. Under no circumstances should multiple boxes be attached and sent as one parcel. In any such instance, where the parcels become separated in transit any claim shall be rejected and additional surcharges applied to the order which the customer shall pay before delivery of the parcels.
- All Consignments are correctly labelled, and that all labels shall be securely fixed, clear, and legible and placed on the largest flat surface of each parcel comprising the Consignment for easy visibility. If the Sender has failed to adequately label any parcel within the Consignment then the Carrier shall be entitled to refuse to carry the entire Consignment. The Company and the Carrier shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery, miss-delivery or non-delivery caused by or contributed to by the deficient or ambiguous labelling or any other failure by the Sender of its labelling obligations
- Courier services which specify the need for a printer should have the courier specific shipping Label printed and attached to the parcel. Any parcel sent without the specific courier's shipping Label will be subject to additional surcharges from the courier or GreenX and potential service delays. No tracking updates will be viewable through the GreenX website. Should any parcel be sent without the correct shipping Label or documentation, no refund will be given and this will also void any future claims which may arise.
- Shipments travelling internationally may be required to have additional paperwork and information supplied to the courier to enable the shipment to progress on its journey. GreenX aims to provide all the necessary documents to the customer after payment however liability to ensure that all the paperwork is present remains with the customer. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the parcel and all necessary documentation needed for International shipments is present before the courier collects. Any parcel, refused, returned or undelivered due to missing or incomplete documentation will not be eligible for a refund and additional surcharges may be applied which will be paid by the customer.
- All data to be provided by the Customer (including by electronic means) with the ordering, labelling, Carriage or invoicing of the Consignment shall be accurate, complete, of the correct type, and be provided on time as required by the Company. Such data shall include but not be limited to the weight & size of the Consignment; an accurate description of the contents of the Consignment; a full and accurate name and address of the Receiver including the postcode, a mobile telephone number, email address and a day time landline telephone number. If the Customer has failed to provide all such necessary data, then the Carrier shall be entitled to refuse to carry the Consignment and/or may charge the Customer accordingly.
- The consignment complies with all legal and statutory obligations and regulations regarding the Carriage of Consignments by road, sea and air.
The Customer shall fully indemnify and hold both the Company and the Carrier harmless for any costs, expenses, loss or damage however arising out of its or any third party's failure to comply with the provisions of this section.
- Delays in Service
Service delays may be experienced under the following conditions:
- Acts of God (including, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions that may cause immediate and future delays on all services)
- War, invasion, the act of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power, or loot, sack, or pillage in connection therewith, and/or
- Ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel on from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
- Radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
- Pressure waves caused by aircraft and other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speeds.
- The absence, failure or inadequacy of packing or packaging.
- The absence or incomplete paperwork needed for the shipment
- The Shipping Label provided for the service has not been used
- The Shipment is to travel more than 400 km.
The person placing the order is responsible for the information entered. GreenX will deal with the person who placed the order only. GreenX will not be held responsible for wrong information that is entered during the order process and no refunds will be given in this instance.
Liability is limited to the negligence of the company carrying the goods. This is then limited to the customer who placed the order with GreenX.
Loss, damage and Money Back Guarantee are under the following conditions will not be covered:
- Act of God (including, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions that may cause immediate and future delays on all services)
- Consequences of war
- Insufficient packaging
- Incorrect labelling
- Prohibited and restricted contents
- Force majeure
Liability is limited to the value of the item, excluding postage and packaging costs, up to the maximum amount of compensation cover included and/or purchased and to the cost of sending the item only, excluding any premiums paid for additional compensation cover in case of loss of the consignment.
We will not be liable for any further claim for any loss of profit, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, or indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem with the service you ordered.
If the sender combines packages (assuming they are under service restrictions) without putting them in an outer box, and the parcels come apart in transit then no claim can be accepted and the customer accepts that additional surcharges may be applied to the order.
Please note that GreenX will accept no liability for the packaging advice it provides. The customer remains responsible for ensuring the packaging is adequate for transportation.
- Collections and Deliveries
If the Relevant Carrier is unable to collect the parcel or any part thereof, the Relevant Carrier will either leave details of the attempted Collection at the Relevant Collection Point or update the tracking information on the website to show the attempted collection. All re-bookings of collections must be made directly with GreenX's customer support team. Please note that any collection that has been missed by the fault of the customer may incur a surcharge that is payable by the customer before the order being re-booked with the courier.
If the goods are not ready for collection by the Carrier at the place and time agreed, a charge for 'Nothing to Collect' will be made. A surcharge of TK 50 will be applied if there is 'Nothing to collect'.
Depending on the service and courier selected they will make one attempt to deliver a Consignment during normal working hours. If the relevant carrier cannot obtain a receipt at the relevant delivery point it may attempt to deliver and obtain an appropriate receipt at an address close to the relevant delivery point and, if successful, will leave at the relevant delivery point details of the address at which delivery has been effected. Some courier services do not require a signature to deliver the parcel and may leave the parcel in a place the driver deems as safe. It is the customer's responsibility to check GreenX's site information to see if the service they have selected operates within normal business hours and if the service selected would require a signature upon delivery.
If the Consignment has not been delivered, the Carrier will return it to their warehouses, after leaving at the relevant delivery point a request for the consignee to contact the Carrier to make alternative delivery arrangements. If no such contact is made within a reasonable time-frame the Carrier will either retain the Consignment or return the parcel and the customer will be liable for any additional charges that may be incurred.
If, on attempting to deliver a Consignment to a school on a similar institution, the Carrier finds that such school or institution is closed for holidays or other reason, the Carrier may apply a storage charge for retaining the Consignment at its premises and shall be allowed a reasonable time to deliver the Consignment once the school or institution re-opens.
The automated system books the collection as per the customer's request. Please note that collection date & time is not guaranteed on any service. The collection will be made at any time between 8.00 AM-5.00 PM Saturday –Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays). FRIDAY collections are available on most services at an extra cost.
All delivery times and days are shown on our site are estimates only and no guarantees are made unless the service you book is specified under 'Money Back Guarantee' services. Consignments may be delayed for reasons that are out of the control of both GreenX and the particular carrier.
Please note that most of our services require a Barcoded label & Printed Address Label to be printed out and attached to the parcel. Manual paperwork (including handwritten address labels) must not be used.
On the advised services the driver will leave a Waybill document that you may have to complete with the 'to' and 'from' address details.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all the details are correctly completed and displayed on the correct parcel and no claim or reduction will be made if the parcel is sent and the details were incorrect or placed on the incorrect parcel. It is not the driver's responsibility to check this information, so please ensure this is checked before he leaves.
- Prohibited & Restricted Items
The following items are not accepted for delivery:
Firearms, signal, pneumatic, gas weapons, ammunition, cold steel (including throwing),
Stunt devices and spark gaps, as well as the main parts of the firearm.
Narcotic drugs, psychotropic, potent, radioactive, explosive, as well as poisonous, caustic, flammable and other dangerous substances;
Animals and plants;
Banknotes of Bangladesh, foreign currency, securities: shares, promissory notes, etc.
The goods demanding at storage and transportation of a certain temperature condition;
Objects and substances that, by their nature or packaging, may pose a danger to the employees of the company,
Contaminate or damage (damage) other goods and transport of the company;
Goods without packaging, excluding access to the investment, except for indivisible
Other goods, transportation of which is prohibited by the current legislation and/or the Rules for the provision of freight forwarding services.
Both Prohibited and Restricted items could be subject to non-collection, delay, return or confiscation by Customs. No refund of postage will be made and compensation claims will be void.
Prohibited items CANNOT be sent through our services. If any one of the items in the Prohibited Items list is collected by a driver you are then liable to be surcharged and your parcel returned.
Restricted Items can be sent but will travel without any inclusive or additional damage/loss cover and are therefore sent at the owner’s risk, no claim can be made under any circumstances for items in this list.
- Types of shipments:
Letter: Written message on any media, inserted in a GreenX card envelope.
Document: Written messages or printed materials (which do not fit in a GreenX card envelope).
Non-document: Shipments with defined dimensions and weight, usually containing items.
Non-document shipments may be cash-on-delivery or not, depending on the sender.
There are limits of the number of packages in a multi-package shipment, it's maximum
- Size and weight limits:
The maximum weight of a single package for domestic shipment: 1 to 6 kg.
The maximum length of a single package: 20 inches
The maximum width and girth: 12 inches
Price is determined based on the general actual weight or the general dimensional weight of all
- Service Charges and Rates
Below are the circumstances in which the surcharges and additional charges become payable. The value payable will depend on the carrier used.
By entering the weight and dimensions of your consignment(s) you are pre-paying for the carriage based on these parameters. It is very important that you accurately declare the weight and dimensions of each parcel in your consignment. Every parcel is scanned and weighed by the appropriate carrier.
If the consignment(s) are heavier than stated - then the additional weight will either be invoiced directly, charged to the card that the order was placed on or deducted from the users 'Account Funds' (provided they have sufficient credit) together with a surcharge of TK. 55 inside Dhaka. To cover administration fees. Additional charges will be confirmed in writing.
Service Charges List
* Inside Dhaka: Delivery charge will be Tk. 55. Up to 1 kg. Tk 15 extra will be added for increasing per kg.
For Emergency: Delivery Tk. 100 will be charged up to 1 kg and 15 Tk. Will be added for increasing per kg.
No COD Charge needed upto 10000/-, 1% COD applied on 10001/- to 20000/-.
* Sub City: Delivery charge will be Tk. 90 up to 1 kg and 1% COD.
15 Tk. Will be added for increasing per kg.
Here the Sub City area is the total area of Dhaka district that is outside of Dhaka City Corporation, Gazipur, Narayanganj.
* Outside of Dhaka: Outside of Dhaka that means the whole country Delivery Charge will be Tk. 120 up to 1 kg and 1% COD. 30 Tk. Will be added for increasing per kg.
If the goods are not ready for collection by the Carrier at the place and time agreed, a charge for 'Nothing to Collect' will be made. A surcharge of TK 50.00 will be applied if there is 'Nothing to collect'.
Additional charges may also be incurred where the Sender or the Recipient may have, by their actions, caused a failed or delayed collection or required additional packaging to secure a parcel or a failed delivery and the selected carrier service does not allow for such an event.
Transit times must be checked for the service ordered. On some services, there will be a surcharge if a redelivery is necessary.
Some areas will be subject to a remote area surcharge. This will be calculated in the quoting system at the time of booking.
The Customer will be required under this Agreement to pay the full cost of the original fee calculated at the checkout should they cancel an order after it has been processed. Users are also liable for any additional surcharges that are levied by the carriers as a result of their cancellation.
Where the Customer chooses a carrier service that is not available to carry the physical parcel handed to the carrier or delivery service a surcharge for that delivery will be automatically applied.
"Partial Delivery" is not accepted on Outside Dhaka.
We take up to 10 day some case.
We are using agent, dealer and few's third parties to completed delivery on outside Dhaka, so sometime unexpected delayed may happen on delivery & return.
Max COD Limit: 20000/-
Max Selling Price Count: 5000/-
Max Weight Limit: 6KG
Payment Method: Bank,bKash, Nagad, Cash(not recommended)
Confirmation: After processing payment merchant will get an SMS confirmation. As we are an online and eCommerce-based courier we do not maintain any paper for confirmation. After getting confirmation SMS payment can be delayed to hit on your account up to 1 business day. For Cash payment(not recommended) we do not carry any proof for further abidance. If there is any issue with payment, we are requested to complain within 7 days of payment confirmation.
Any order can be cancelled by you and a full refund will be given up until 10 pm of the day before the collection date. After a consignment has been collected, your order cannot be cancelled.
Any service that is cancelled after an attempt has been made by the courier to collect at the address, or is cancelled after 10 pm of the day before the collection date, may be subject to a wasted journey charge of TK. 100 or 25% of the order value whichever is lower will be deducted from the total refund due amount.
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to GreenX and received by us within 28 days from the date the service was purchased. Refunds can take up to 7 - 10 working days to be processed and you will be emailed confirmation when the refund is actioned. All refunds will be returned via the original method of payment unless stated in your refund request that you would prefer the funds to be added to your GreenX account funds.
We shall not, in any circumstances, be liable to you for any refunds where our Terms and Conditions have not been fully complied with including any items sent on the Prohibited List.
We will not be held responsible for the wrong information that is entered on a booking. We shall not be liable for any costs or losses that you may suffer that arise directly or indirectly from our failure or delay to perform any of our obligations due to this.
We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery or missed delivery or failure to deliver caused by or contributed to by any deficient or ambiguous labelling of a Consignment and you agree to be responsible for ensuring that such labelling is clear and unambiguous.
We will accepted damarge if any fault happen by GreenX(Lost product).
There is no damrage acceptable on liquid and fragile item.
There is no damrage acceptable for inappropriate packaging.
We aim to provide outstanding customer service. If you have any complaints about the service you have received from us, please contact our Customer Service Department. Please allow 7 working days for a response to any written correspondence.
- Applicable Law
This agreement shall be construed under the laws of Bangladesh and the Courts of Bangladesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction about any matters arising out of this Agreement. And all the law is applicable from Bangladesh Postal Law for Courier service.
6th Floor, Concord Shopping Complex, Lake City, Khilkhet,
Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh